Thursday, March 10, 2011

Mailing Update

Just a note to let people know that the LetterPost mailings will be completed on Friday. I had a bit of a delay with weather on a day so I do apologize.

We look forward to hearing your feedback on the issue so if you'd like to post your comments right here on the blog, we'd appreciate it. Or send us something at our e-mail, if you'd like it to be "just between us". Jackbear and I also frequent the Atlas Quest site and I'm part of the LTC group on Facebook.

All the copies I had printed (except the two that I stapled together pretty badly) are spoken for but if anyone still wants a copy of Issue 1: Evergreen; I can print them out on my computer and get it in the mail pretty quickly. I'm going to shut that offer off on March 31 so if you want this issue that's the deadline for getting subscription info and payment to us. After that, we'll keep track of requests and perhaps do a second printing (no hand-stamping!) if there is enough interest.

Thanks for your patience! The LetterPost is in the mail!
Wyvern

5 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to receiving my copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo. I can't wait!
    You'd think it was Christmas or something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got my Zine today!! Very cool. I like all the informatin and interview. Funny that my evergreen and anothers evergreen are the same image but used in two diffrent ways and that I like theirs a little better. Haha!! Oh and how exciting to see my submission in print. :) Yahoo!! Great Job!!! Cant wait for the next issue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received my copy today! Very nice!!! It looks so interesting and I can't wait to read it. Thanks so much!!

    EnergyStar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Received my copy Monday and read it cover to cover. I can see this really growing with letterboxers support and great features. Loved it. I'm hoping to see articles like strange adventures, creative hiding places, hiding tips, and more carving tips (loved that part, especially since I'm carving challenged---lol). I may even try to support an article someday. Thanks for the well-thought and produced zine. Peace

    ReplyDelete